Wednesday, May 16, 2007

About Me Draft Two


Mekelle Chamber


I am introducing myself and let you know some of my background. I am Tarik Haylu and I was born in Ethiopia, in East Africa. I grew up in Mekelle, the capital city of Tigray. All my family are living in Ethiopia, I missed them a lot. I am married and I have two lovely daughters who were born in Auckland.

When I completed high school, I studied a diploma in Computer Science for two years. After I graduated I came to New Zealand (NZ). Now I have been in NZ for four years and I like living here. When I first arrived in NZ I was surprised because I found it very green and peaceful and the people were friendly.

I have been enjoying studying at Unitec. The teachers I meet are very friendly and supportive. I spend a lot of time with my family. I enjoy computing, reading and listing to religious music’s and my favourite sport is basketball. I hope we‘ll have an enjoyable semester together.

No comments: